Elemental Heroes Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Artrex's Test Results
The portal to a different dimension (aka Yggalags Room) EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 10:16 pm by (Fate) NissanDrifter

» Your Face 101's Test Results
The portal to a different dimension (aka Yggalags Room) EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 8:35 pm by (Fate) NissanDrifter

» Timegazer's Test Results
The portal to a different dimension (aka Yggalags Room) EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 4:00 pm by (Fate) NissanDrifter

» What should I do here?
The portal to a different dimension (aka Yggalags Room) EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 8:56 pm by (Fate) NissanDrifter

» yggalag's Test Request
The portal to a different dimension (aka Yggalags Room) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 7:13 pm by (Fate) NissanDrifter

» Roleplay start: Yugioh:E-Heroes Academy
The portal to a different dimension (aka Yggalags Room) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 10:58 pm by (Fate) NissanDrifter

» TheGameBoy9's Test Results
The portal to a different dimension (aka Yggalags Room) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 8:05 pm by (Fate) NissanDrifter

» ready to be tested
The portal to a different dimension (aka Yggalags Room) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 6:47 pm by (Fate) NissanDrifter

» The portal to a different dimension (aka Yggalags Room)
The portal to a different dimension (aka Yggalags Room) EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 11:06 pm by Yggalag

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The portal to a different dimension (aka Yggalags Room)

Go down

The portal to a different dimension (aka Yggalags Room) Empty The portal to a different dimension (aka Yggalags Room)

Post by Yggalag Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:06 pm

Hello, fellow duelist, and welcome to my little domain or room or however you want to call it.

I started playing yugioh back in the days when synchros and xyzs were unknown and pendulum wasnt a word you would ever connect with yugioh. Back then, i used a rock-type deck which resolved around monsters with high def. The plan was to let the opponent defeat himself while he runs aimlessly against face-down monsters. But then synchros came out, my deck (which wasnt very good to begin with, i wasnt into the competitive scene at this time) got completely obsolete, and i abandoned the game for a long time after i got demolished in some matches against little kids only because of synchro monsters and their almightly looking (oh i was so wrong in hindsight) effects.

But after the XYZs came out i discovered Duelingnetwork and shortly after Devpro and that (and probably nostalgia too) got me into the game again. Soon after i got myself a nice deck using some of my crystal beast cards and adding rank 4 XYZs to it to make it (kinda) viable again.

But the meta is fast and crushed my deck again, but this time i found something even nicer. A Deck based of badass historical figures. A deck which can, given the right circumstances, xyz, synchro and fusion summon all in one turn. A deck that unleashes an assault of five powerful boss monster against the opponent, again in one turn. As you might have guessed from the title or this description already, this deck is the D/D/D Archetype and im currently having a lot of fun with it.

So, what more to say. If im online, i have almost always time for a duel, so just message me in any given way if you want to challenge me. My Username on Devpro and DN is the same as here.

Have fun,

Yggalag

Yggalag

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum